There are so many random thoughts running around in my head and I just want to put them down.
- I love my husband and I am so proud to be called Mrs. Wilkinson.
- I know the rain is frustrating, but the storms are soothing to me for some crazy reason.
- I am so proud of the seniors graduating in a week an a half.
- I cry every single time I think of the seniors graduating.
10 small group girls and the many students who are a permanent fixture in our lives.
- I look forward to next year. My staff, my students, Anna living back in Kresge, but I still cry when I think of the seniors graduating.
- I am overwhelmed by the Lord’s love and provision for little ol‘ me.
- I miss my family now that they are in Indiana and I cherish the times we get together.
- Zumba has reentered my life and I LOVE it!! Great workout and wonderful fellowship, with tons of laughter.
- I have been given such a great staff of women this year and equally good women for next year.
This year and next!
- This life has seasons and I just want to enjoy every one.