Again…sorry this is a little late. The pictures were taken on the day so they are accurate.
Eli is now 5 months old (9weeks adjusted for those of you who weren’t sure). We don’t know his weight or length because he is now considered a normal little guy and only goes to the doctor for his 2, 4 and 6 month check-ups. We will know more on June 2nd at his 6 month.
However, he looks and acts great! My guess is that he is around 12 lbs and 23 inches long. Again we will know more next month.
- He is in a size 1 diaper and pushing the limits with those so I may transition him to size 2 this week.
- He is growing out of all his newborn shoes but is not quite big enough for his size 1 shoes so he may be wearing only socks for a little while. (Sorry GiGi)
- His changing pad is his favorite place to be. Aaron and I think he likes it because he is flat on his back on a soft surface, but high enough to be close to our faces and all the action.
- Most of you know this but he is sleeping 11 hours at night and taking around three naps a day lasting around an hour each. I used the babywise technique and recommend it to everyone.
- He found his thumb and uses it sometimes, but not regularly.
- He is not the interested in a pacifier! This makes me happy as well.
- He is wearing size 3 month clothes and some 3-6 month pajamas.
- His eyelashes are so long and beautiful!
- We go for walks everyday and Eli loves to be outside! This is such a blessing to mommy and daddy because we both love walks and having him enjoy them makes them all the more special.
This comparison shot is here for two reasons. 1. for you to see the difference and 2. to mourn the loss of Aaron’s childhood bear. I put the bear in all the pictures so we had a reference however, when Aaron’s mom and I went to the mall to have pictures made “Teddy” was sadly lost. So no more pictures with him, but we did get one professionally done before he was misplaced.
I just thought the picture below was cute and funny so I included it.