I cannot believe that you have been in our lives for 8 whole months! It is amazing! This month I don’t have any measurements or weight because you haven’t been to the doctor at all, which is a good thing. So we will just wait for your 9 month check-up to hear about how much of a big boy you are.
- Your hair still sticks straight up.
- You seem to be growing like a weed.
- You are in size 2 diapers, but borderline size 3.
- You are in size 3-6 month clothes still, but you are pushing the limits in some of them.
- Your poor little feet don’t really like shoes. Your newborns are too small and your size 1’s are still a tad big so I just make you “that kid” that wears sock and shoes even in the heat of summer.
- You smile and laugh all the time!
- You are still sleeping like a champ. At least one nap in the morning and one in the afternoon, but sometimes you surprise mommy with more.
- You still don’t care that much about rolling over, but you can do it.
- You can sit on your own for small periods of time, but you are still figuring out the logistics a bit.
- You like looking at books in your boppy.
- You love for mommy to rock you to sleep(bad habit, but such a special time for me).
- You love music and are usually pretty content as long as we have some playing.
- You eat 5 times a day, every 3-4 hours, and you get 6 oz.
- You stare at us while we eat so I think you are preparing yourself for food of your own.
Most of all you are a constant source of joy in Mommy and Daddy’s life. Not to mention all the grandparents and aunts and uncles who love you to pieces. I cannot wait to see what you accomplish in your next month.