I cannot believe that Micah is already 2 months old! I am sure I will say they at the start of every post about him but it is true. Time is flying!
Weight: 9 lbs.
Height: 21 inches
You are such a happy baby! We love you so much.
- You smile all the time. Starting mainly around 7 weeks.
- You have been in size 3 month clothes since nearly a month old.
- You have slept through the night a few times.
- You are are great sleeper at night but you are a bit high maintenance during the day. Ha! You like to be held.
- You are very content in the car for the most part.
- You hate having a dirty diaper.
- You really enjoy baths.
- You are very happy outside on walks while Eli rides his “bike”.
- You are still in newborn diapers but barely
- You like your pacifier sometimes. Mommy wishes you liked it more because it would make it easier on me sometimes. Ha!
- Eli has kissed you on the head and loves to touch your head but that is about it. Again, he is interested in you when you have a dirty diaper. He helps to give me diapers.
- Daddy picked all your hair off trying to get your “cradle cap” off.
Eli at 6 weeks adjusted for comparison.