You will see from the pictures that our littlest man has changed SO MUCH in the last month! He looks different to us all the time and again you will see from the pictures he looks really different even based on the expression he is making.
- You are in size 3-6 month clothes
- You are in size 1 diapers
- You have laughed at mommy
- You love watching Eli play
- Your favorite place is the floor of the library. You love stretching out and just talking and smiling at Mommy.
- You sleep on your tummy because you are more than able to lift and move your head.
- You started sleeping through the night three days before you turned 3 months old and Mommy loves it!
- You are in your crib in your room on the other side of the house which is hard for mommy, but also good because she is able to sleep a bit more soundly without hearing every little sound you make.
- You have had a cold for an entire month. Boo. However, you are handling it like a champ!
- You went on your first road trip with Mommy and Grandma to KY for Taylor Bobb’s wedding and met so many people.
- You love your paci, but are not dependent upon it and it falls out as soon as you fall asleep. Ha.
Again, you are a dream come true. We all love you. There have been a few days that daddy has been home and kept you while mommy went to get Eli from school. Every time you are not there Eli asks, “Where is baby Micah?”. Also in any movie or show that has a baby Eli refers to it as baby Micah. He loves you so. Thank you for being so very special our little Micah boy.
Here is Eli at 9 weeks adjusted which is as close as I can get to a three month comparison.