You are the happiest baby! I promise I will eventually come back and fill in the height and weight but it is never around when I am writing these. I have them in a pile of papers somewhere. Ha! I promise to get paper piles organized every week and it just never happens. Oh well, I have more important things in life like two little boys which is the point of this post.
- Again, you are the happiest baby.
- You love to have people talk to you.
- You laugh lots and love being tickled.
- You smile literally every time someone makes eye contact with you.
- You are very aware of everything!
- You sleep like a dream! 7pm-7am is the norm.
- You love toys. Especially ones that go in your mouth.I think you are starting with teeth. Not necessarily cutting them but something because there is so much slobber.
- You should be in size two diapers but I am using up the last of my size ones before I make the switch.
- You are in 3-6 month clothes and more toward 6 months since you are so long.
- You are still impartial to your pacifier. You like it sometimes but are generally content to not have it.
- Your naps are a bit random because we are so dang buys but that will hopefully change after the holidays. Fingers crossed.
- You love your brother. Watching you smile at him brings me the greatest joy. He doesn’t interact with you much but I know you two will be best friends.
- Again, just to say it again, you are such a happy baby!!!