You are the HAPPIEST baby I have ever encountered!
You are still very tall and skinny and now you have curly curly hair. It is the cutest!
- If mommy is in the room you want me to be playing with you, holding you or feeding you. Heaven forbid I leave the room of you will start crying.
- You just love people and everyone loves you!!!
- You wear a size 3 diaper an 9-12 month clothes.
- You are so mobile! You had been trying to crawl for about a month, kind of dragging your body behind your arms but in the last week you just took off!
- You sit perfectly and really have great control of your body. I am sure you will start pulling up in the next week or so.
- You can hold your own bottle which you think is pretty cool. You like playing with it after you have it all drank.
- You are in your bed from 9am-11am and 1pm-3pm. Usually you are asleep but sometimes you just lay in bed and play.
- You love the tag blanket I made for Eli and sleep with it all the time! You hold it with your right arm and put your middle and index finger of your left hand in your mouth.
- You are now in a big boy car seat and really like being able to look out the window.
- You think Eli is hilarious! You love anytime he is playing near you.
- You take three bottles a day at meal times 7 oz each and you love food! Stage 2 is where you are now but you want to eat everything on mommy and daddy’s plate. I hope to try stage 3 by next month.
- You have three teeth. Your two bottom teeth and the top left tooth, but not the front tooth the one next to it.
- You sleep usually 7 to 7 but if you aren’t asleep again you just play in bed. I love it in the mornings!!